Is technology always the solution?
Does laughter have a negative effect?
viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010
They are told to make a sentence with these 3 words: "green, yellow and pink"
Sarkozy: "I wake up in the morning and I see the yelow sun, the green grass and I think it's going to be a pink day"
Berlusconi: "I wake up in the morning and I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and I watch the pink panther"
Zapatero: "I wake up in the morning and I hear the phone "green, green"... I "pink" it up and I say "yellow"..."
What can you say about this joke??
jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010
jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010
jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010
viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010
ANSWERS TO EXERCISE PDF
3. Choose the best option
- a) B
- b) A
- c) C
- d) B
- e) C
- f) C
CONSOLIDATION 1. Correct the mistakes
- What do you want?
- Jim sometimes walks to school
- When does the lesson begin?
- I don't get up early on Saturdays
- Tina doesn't like computer games
- Figen watches TV every night
CONSOLIDATION 4. Rewrite the sentences
- I'm not working hard
- Sara doesn't like sport
- I always get up at 6.30
- We don't speak German
- Pierre often goes to the beach
- George never drinks beer
- We're not having a good time
martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010
Do you know capital cities in UK?
Countries in Great Britain?
Cities in England?
Have you heard about Brighton? Where is it?
Who is the reading for?
What hobbies and interests can you practise there?
Can you find 5 adjectives in the reading?
And 5 adjectives with their corresponding nouns?
What do you think of Brighton when you read the brochure? Would you like to visit it?
Can you look for 3 things to visit in Brighton (monuments, museums...)?
viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010
Kelly: I'm Kelly
Rob: Which bus are you waiting for?
Kelly: the number 17. How about you?
Rob: I'm waiting for the bus to the sports centre. I 'm playing tennis this afternoon.
Kelly: Really? That's interesting. Are you keen on sport?
Rob: Yes, I am. What about you?
Kelly: Yes. I love basketball
Rob: Me too. Maybe we can play some time. Give me your mobile number. I'll text you.
martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010
- His/Her name is ________________
- He / She is __________ years old
- He /She is ___________ (Nationality)
- He / She speaks _______, _______, ________
- He / She is from _________
- He / She has a boyfriend, a girlfriend
- He / She has got _____ brothers and _____ sisters
- He / She likes _______, ________, _______
- He / She doesn't like _________ , ________
viernes, 18 de junio de 2010
We had a great time at the Teatro-Cine San Fernando, your speeches were great and I'll never forget you, your words and the presents... THANK YOU!
I hope you have a very good summer, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!
GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!!
lunes, 7 de junio de 2010
jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010
martes, 18 de mayo de 2010
Very well done!! Alejandro, Maribel, Rosa, Desi, Marlene, Emilio, Gloria and Jose ;)
martes, 13 de abril de 2010
miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010
- Go to the delicious and click on CONDITIONALS PROJECT
- Create a Power Point Presentation based on the information on the delicious about Conditionals. (Grammar Point: use / form / examples...)
- Include "Let's Practise" slides and do it yourself
- You mustn't copy and paste the same words as the presentation on the delicious
- Deadline: 24th to 28th May 2010 (sent to: email@example.com)
- GOOD LUCK!!
miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010
jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010
martes, 2 de febrero de 2010
And now you can challenge your friends on word power and try to beat their best score. What are you waiting for? Play the word power game!